Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Babies!

For their first birthday, we flew to see my sister and her family in Denver. It would be our first time meeting their baby boy, Rafe and their first time meeting Milo and Luca. We were excited to get all the cousins together and see how they would react to one another. 

It was the babies’ first time on airplanes. I honestly was pretty nervous about being confined to such a small space with a baby for 2.5 hours. I turn into Mr. Hyde as we are getting packed (always feels very last minute) and loaded (poor Dom). And how did the twins do? AMAZING! They were such little angels. Not one tear! I was so impressed (and proud) of my new traveling friends. It makes me excited to think we will be visiting Paris or Barcelona or Tokyo one day as a family. I can’t wait!





Luca snacking from a stranger’s hand. Just kidding. It’s his “dad-dah.”

Some light reading

Luca falls asleep 5 minutes before touchdown.


How sweet is this? Legs crossed,  holding hands.


Milo’s first trip to Whole Foods with Mom, Aunt Thu, Sophia and Rafe.

Mom promised Luca a separate trip to the grocery store.

I want THAT one, mama!



Patiently waiting for their balloons


Sophia and I were laughing hysterically because the balloons were so big (3 ft. in diameter). I had to duck below the balloons to steer between the narrow aisle.

Rafe reaching for Sophia’s birthday balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment