Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two two-year olds


On Milo and Luca’s special day, I felt this new sensation of peaceful happiness and wonderment. It was as if my soul was smiling the entire day. Dominic and I have two healthy little boys that fill our home with noise, laughter, love and sometimes chaos. Add our other love, Ruby, into the equation and I would say life is good and we are blessed (cue Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young’s Our House). I can’t say I felt like this when they turned one. Maybe I am starting to get the hang of this parenting thing. Or maybe it’s the fact that the twins can say “Mommy” and “Daddy.” There is so many cool things happening right now. Luca can pick up a crayon and say “Pink!” or “Onge!” (aka Orange). Milo will randomly and sincerely say “Happy, happy” at the oddest moments and it makes me appreciate what is going on at that very moment or situation. Needless to say it was a very special weekend.

P.S. Thank you Grandma Gloria, Auntie Thu, Uncle Lac, Ong and Ba for the birthday gifts! 






Stephanie (also a twin) points to a plane.
Max climbing on the chairs with Milo and Luca.

No comments:

Post a Comment