Monday, August 23, 2010

2 Weeks Notice

I gave Milo and Luca my two week notice today. They weren’t too happy about the news and said my severance package would come in the form of poop-filled diapers. I will be returning to work the day after Labor Day and in the meantime will give them as many hugs and kisses as humanly possible.


I will miss them so much! It’s been a wonderful 5 months of getting to know them and their little nuances. I will miss all those special moments in the day like Milo’s fascination with his hands or Luca’s preference for sleeping on his left side. Admittedly, I’ve selfishly used “tummy-time” as my personal baby photoshoot and have gotten many great shots in the process.

“Everybody was kung-fu fighting...Huh!”

Milo and Luca doing head lifts.


Luca

Milo


1 comment: