Monday, October 18, 2010

6 Months and SFBFF

The twins turned 6 months old on Friday. It feels like they’ve been with us forever. 



I’m guessing the babies are 1 month old (right photos)
We had a great date night with one of our BFFs from San Francisco on Saturday. Brian and I have known each other since we were sixteen years old. We met in high school art class. Everytime I hear a Depeche Mode song, I think of him (ha!). Brian went to prom with my sister and wore a pink cummerbund. When we lived in San Francisco, I would grab him and sneak to McDonald’s for dinner when Dominic was out of town. Needless to say, we love him and could dedicate an entire blog to this man.

Brian was great with the babies. He stole our filthy car and vacuumed and cleaned it. So thoughtful and appreciated since we don’t have time for such things.

How do new parents whoop it up? Dinner at Ping, video games at Ground Kontrol (for the record, I am still the Centipede Queen) and dessert at Voo Doo Donuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment