Tuesday, January 25, 2011

9 Month Checkup

We took the babies in for their 9 month checkup yesterday. Luca actually had a crying fit when he was put on the cold digital scale. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. He was then placed on the table where the crackly tissue paper freaked him out even more. Mouth-open-so-wide-I-could-see-his-tonsils type of crying. The best was saved for last: his vaccinations, a prick on his finger and a shot on his thigh.

The double BandAid added to his terror.

Luca chewing on his freshly, pricked finger.

Awwwwwwe, look at Milo’s sweet little body.

I wish I framed this better, but MAN is Milo’s expression priceless!

Luca actually started playing with the crackly tissue paper.

The appointment fell right at their naptime. They both fell instantly asleep in the car. 

Bloody finger from Luca’s chewing

It’s very unfair that I grew up with whimpy eyelashes. My mother 
actually trimmed them thinking they’d grow back thicker. My
revenge was having two beautiful boys with crazy lady-lashes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment