Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Distracted by the everyday

I don’t know who reads this blog (say “Hello” why don’t you?) but sorry for the long silence. Life’s To-Do list gets long and so many little milestones happen in the meantime. The biggest news is Milo can sign now. He puts his index finger on his tongue when he is hungry. It’s mind-blowing because that means he can understand what we are saying even though he can’t talk back. Luca makes a little clucking noise with his tongue when he wants food. Just as charming. Milo also touches his head when he wants to say “dad”.

We recently went a 2 year old’s birthday party. Dominic and I were really cautious at first, following the babies like bodyguards. The only room that is child-proofed in our house is the nursery so we didn’t know how the twins would do with all the open space. Surprise—they were awesome! Not one fall. They were extremely shy at first but slowly with the temptation of new bright toys, they opened up and started exploring.

Milo is simply precious in this photo. He looks like his Grandmum Gloria.


The babies are able to pinch off pieces of food.

Luca pestering Milo.

The twins first blueberry pancakes (for Father’s Day).

We’ve been letting Ruby explore on her own in the backyard. Bad idea.

Baby cakes


Luca’s first tunnel crawl (Milo was too scared)

Juicy bellies

Milo, The Explorer

I can see into the future with this shot. Milo standing on a pot (I’m holding his hand).



3 comments:

  1. Of course you know I read this!!! I love love love the pictures, but especially enjoy reading your posts. Keep 'em coming. I have a feeling I won't be as good at this as you are. - Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I check this blog all the time to see what my nephews are up to. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friends! @Rhonda, when's the baby boy coming to town? @Thu, hello lover!

    ReplyDelete