Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The eagles have landed

Ong and Ba Pham

First order of business: playing Powerball with the hope of making all our dreams come true.


Second order of business: Phở


I took my mom and dad to the Goodwill store to kill some time and to get out of the house. My dad couldn’t get over the size of the place. Going clothes shopping with my mom is a hoot. She honestly will pick out the worst looking, most scary patterned, ill-fitted clothes in the entire store. My dad was proud of this leather coat that he pulled from the rack. I was cocky and dismissed it saying it was cheap pleather. I was wrong. It was leather and more importantly, “Made in the USA!”. He also dropped some slang, “It’s money,” which cracked my ass up.  For a mere $24.99, my dad felt like a million bucks. My favorite day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment