Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Smarts

For the last couple of weeks, new words have been rolling off Milo and Luca’s little tongues. I’m humbled their brain power. It’s not that I think they aren’t smart but I confuse their intelligence with their day to day dependence. As parents, it’s our duty to warm their warm milk bottles, diversify their meal plans, read their books, rid them of butt rashes and so on. So when they chirp new words, it makes me realize they are highly intelligent creatures. It also makes me realize I need to curb my potty mouth. It’s kind of ridiculous on my part I admit. Maybe I’m the dummy.

Milo’s favorite food word is apple, which he pronounces as “app app.” Luca does this cute thing where he adds an extra “th” to his words, i.e. moon is “moonth”. Adorable! Here’s a glance at some of their words on their chalkboard.




Not-so-smart behaviour:

No comments:

Post a Comment